View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 12:41 PM   #738
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I am totally against changing to 4 down ball, it would create a grinding style of game like the NFL has. 4 down football rewards a cautious OC, where as the 3 down game rewards risk taken and a more open playbook situationally.

I don't disagree with the ratio change, however, I do strongly believe that we should change the ratio around Canadians in skilled positions, receivers, running backs, DB's, maybe LB'ers. Create a true ratio breaking concept.

Find a way to improve the development and opportunities for Canadian QB's. make them a real ratio breaker. A starting Canadian QB should literally be worth any one national to me.

I'm a proponent of the ratio because it supports Canadian Amateur football. There's been a stark improvement of Canadian players over the past decade, especially in those ration breaking positions. We're hiding less terrible players because we have to (I'm looking at you Mr Field goal holding substandard safety Glenn Suitor).

I'd like to see the CFL shift its schedule back to take advantage of the warm weather season. We usually see a attendance dip when the weather drops.

CFL teams should do a better job of reaching younger generations. There are plenty of seats that are open for Stamps games in the upper row, find a way to better reach out to schools and football programs and underprivileged youth to get them into the stands.

Start a Campaign to bring Captain Crunch onto the sidelines of a team to call one series of plays. You know you all want it.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: