View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #78
Aleks
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Coke View Post
I don't believe you have to wait for 90 days, as of the next. Billing cycle you should be able to port. Unless something has recently changed of course. But if you change to the seasonal hold plan it may count as a change and delay it further, and your still going to have to put the 5gig plan back on.

In the past it has always just been a matter of changing the plan, the once the billing date passes it will allow you to port in.
Maybe its just recently then. Its specific to the phone number, I've been able to change the plan multiple times already, but when I go to the change phone number page, it says "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Phone number changes can only be completed once every 90 days through your online account."

So crappy. I may just go somewhere else and try to resign up with a 306 and take this sim back for the 15 day return

Sucks, I'm still reading people are signing this up no problem at all first try, and I'm 0 for 3 on getting anyone to do a sask number off the start...
Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote