View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 10:41 PM   #2451
Crown Royal
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Yeah, I think AEW isn't designed for me as a fan, I just don't like the booking, and Jericho has really started to dissapoint me a lot. There's also way to many of these stipulation gimmick matches happening.

I've gotten into watching wrestling with Fast Forward, it makes it easier.

I really did like the matches for NXT this week, the Shotzi Io match was outstanding.

On smackdown the Reigns angle just plain works, As does the Bayley Sasha feud.

I'm really interested in where they're going with Bliss, but maybe its because I'm a big fan of hers.

Raw is just steaming crap now.

Main event had a Billy Kay match vs Bianca Belair who is stuck in Main Event hell, but it was a really good match.
I am still enjoying Raw, SD and NXT. I think Raw has been pretty fun personally and I'm looking forward to the reveals of who all is in Retribution, so far it appears to be Dijakakovic, Dio Madden, Mercedes Martinez, Mia Yim and Shane Thorne; in the last promo the one guy kinda looked like Jordin Devlin (based on facial hair) but I'm far from completely sure.

I also love Andrade and Garza so their upcoming feud is going to be hot as hell. I also want to see where they are going with Black. Rumors were that he was one of the top candidates to win the RR and knock off Brock; so I think this heel turn is to push him into a feud with McIntyre.

Also, everything Orton has done since RR has been absolute gold. They got him to care again, and not only that, care about helping getting Lee over.

I love the Bliss stuff, she's selling it perfectly. Cole saying The Fiends name, goes into a trance, attacks Nikki and just wanders away with a blank look
Crown Royal is offline   Reply With Quote