View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 08:35 AM   #36
Roughneck
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverfresH15 View Post
This drove me insane and they wonder why the lose money. Have 40 golf spots open but dont show them online as its within that two hr window. Almost punched the dude at richmond. Booked a time there with my sister(showed up late, yes thats my fault) asked if we could still go out and says they are all booked up. Looked out the window and nobody around.They act like there are fukcing running Augusta.

IIRC they also had an easily exploitable cancellation policy. A twosome or threesome who didn't want to play with anybody else could book as a foursome and have the 'others' cancel within that window so unless there was somebody waiting at the proshop for an opening you'd get to go out on your own with no penalty. I get not wanting the random singles to join your group, but there's got to be a premium that comes with that if that's what you want. Buy the four slots, join a private club, whatever.

Maybe they changed it in the past couple years but it resulted in a lot of lost revenue for the operation and was a common complaint among people trying to sneak in a tee time.
Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roughneck For This Useful Post: