View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:14 PM   #431
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt18 View Post
This.

Instead of just playing strong postionally like they have all season they start chasing against the Oilers.

Almost like they want to stop him too badly, and because of that play overly aggressive which leads to them ending up on the wrong side of him.

I hope they get on the road and play a simple road game, I’m not sure the energy in the Saddledome actually helped them that much. Seems that it almost got them to be a little too aggressive.
Well it's not like Rogers Place is going to be less noisy or energetic. Maybe they need to meditate before the game to get into a zen state, because pumping themselves up isn't working

One thing I'll give the Oilers credit for is they never give up even after going down multiple goals. I'm guessing it's because they got so used to getting scored on throughout the season, but it seems impossible to put them in a hole that they can't climb out of. Flames on the other hand seem to get very lazy when they go up a couple after a quick start, maybe the best case scenario for the next game is a 0-0 tie after the first
Hemi-Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote