View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #118
powderjunkie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
He never lost his wits at all, he took a stinger to the shoulder and neck, he originally said as much. I am sure he meant the apology and I am sure there was no premeditation in the act but everything seems to indicate he lost control and he crosschecked the linesman, I have zero doubt at this point that is what happened. He never should have went into that hearing and changed his story to being woozy after all because he absolutely destroyed any credibility he had for his original argument, that it was incidental contact and that was all.
I think if he sticks with his original story he gets 10, I think because the NHL caught him in a lie to try and get them to go easy on him they threw the book at him and rightfully so.
How do you know he said he was 'woozy' in the hearing? People have been making grand leaps in logic that every time you take a hit that unsettles you it = concussion which = woozy. There is a lot more grey there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwd View Post
He was right beside the bench door.
A good person would have helped Henderson up to his feet and then went to the bench. It would have taken 2 seconds and would not have embarrassed himself. I would have a better impression of the situation.
No hockey player has or would ever do that...Also, in the off chance Henderson was actually really hurt, yanking him up off the ice is the last thing he should do.