View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #77
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzy View Post
For anyone looking for a quick understanding of the beliefs of Scientology and their Alien God Xenu, go watch the South Park episode on Scientology. There is a 3 minute sub plot cartoon within the episode that lets you understand just how crazy these nut jobs are.

Sometime around 2006, I spent a hungover Sunday afternoon researching Scientology. There is definitely more information out there today than back then.

The thing I found that I still find amusing today, is the more info I looked at back then, everything kept pointing me to the South Park Scientology episode. I remember thinking I can't reference a south park episode to educate myself. By the end of that day, I gave in and watched the south park episode. It used to be the only full episode on Youtube because they wanted to educate people (sounds absurd, right?).

I have zero respect for anyone involved with this thing. It is a complete hoax. They have FBI wiretaps of LRH and company explaining how they need to start a religion because they need to make money. Tom Cruise and all the other celebrities associated with it are completes frauds. They blackmail celebrities to keep them there through the process they call auditing and these idiots start to confess about every wrong doing they have done. I remember when Remini left and they threatened to expose her auditing
confessions. She beat them to it and released everything in her book. Everyone knows the dirt they have on Travolta (the whole gay thing - who cares?) but Tom Cruise (allegedly) must have done some absolutely horrendous things that he should probably be in jail for. That is the only reason I can see him staying involved with it.

There are some pretty ugly news stories popping up that Tom Cruise who is pretty much second to Miscavige in the church but Leah stated that he not only knows about the abuses in the church, but actively participates in them.

I honestly don't think that Tom Cruise has been blackmailed into staying, I believe that in terms of celebrity recruitment they really went over the top with him to the point of them making him into a deity within the church structure, working his ego. Providing him with slaves, waiting on him hand and foot.

Tom Cruise has always had an ego, they appealed to that.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: