View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default What are you getting people for Christmas?

I was wondering about a gift for my best friend. She lives on the top floor of a four floor condo building and it always freaks me out a little. It's certainly too high to jump from. You might be able to slow down a bit if you hit the tree below, but likely just enough to survive and be miserable for the rest of your life.

So I think this year I have to go with a climbing harness, 150 m rope and figure 8 belay/rappel device. You could probably rapp off the corner post of the deck railing. There are four big bolts anchoring it. Or you could punch out the window next to the door and anchor off the framing between the two. That would be the best. I don't know how people live so high up with no way down.

Or just one of those stupid fancy Dyson hair dryers. Those things cost more than some of the vacuums. Everybody wants one of those this year.

Dogs are getting Matrioshka boxes full of kleenex and cardboard tubes to shred inside bigger and bigger boxes full of toys and more shredding paper. It's tradition.

What's under the tree for your people this year?
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote