View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 09:42 AM   #30
RM14
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
Looks like the app is working to manage tickets now. However, I haven’t been able to sell any tickets through the NHL Ticket Exchange so far this season. Last few years, I have been able to list the preseason games, along with numerous regular season games at my cost and they always sold. So far this season, none have sold. I used to be able to list my tickets for much cheaper, but now they have put restrictions on that. Also, it seems like the fees the Flames are charging have increased dramatically.

I’m sure a depressed economy along with the dismal playoff performance is hurting demand. But something else seems to be killing sales. I’m thinking it’s the huge fee’s greatly increasing the price that is scaring the buyers away. What other methods are STH using to get rid of extra tickets?

I love the convenience of selling on the ticket exchange. But right now, that doesn’t seem to be a viable option.
Yep, the resale market is saturated on ticket exchange, for much too high of a minimum price. Also, Kijiji ditching the ticket sales section is a huge blow for exchanging tickets at cost with no fees. CP used to be ok, but the buyers are like hawks now waiting for super deals. Next year, I expect a lot of cancellations and reduced attendance overall.
RM14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RM14 For This Useful Post: