View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 06:02 PM   #362
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

A couple of points I would like to make in regards to my earlier post. It was late at night and sometimes I have too many thoughts in my head and don't communicate them properly when I type.

For social media, I think it's all garbage on those platforms and they are a huge reason for the anxiety, depression, division and a million other factors in our day to day life. Trump being banned or not, these companies have insane levels of power. Did Trump violate the terms and does he spew garbage on that platform? Yes, 100%. Should have been banned? Probably. Do we need to limit what power these tech companies have? Yes because they just got emboldened and even more powerful.

We also need to hold them extremely accountable. I want to see the new US administration put massive restrictions on them for fake news, have them pay publishers for their content and for them to be accountable for future election interference in all countries. Can we reasonably the Biden administration to just hammer these companies? I personally doubt they will. Who's interest are we protecting? American and global democracy or shareholders? I'll say it f*** Trump but these companies need their wings clipped. This isn't a left or right issue as much as people want to bring their own biases or political party to it. I don't even use their services since it's such trash.

As for the Ivermectin and this critical care alliance for Covid 19. I am not expert or anything but there appears to be some significant credibility with them. They are running ICU department's in some of America's largest and most successful hospitals. They have been interviewed by significant amount of mainstream media in regards to Covid, the situation in their respected hospitals, how treatment's have evolved and more.

The one Dr has been heralded worldwide for his success in treatment , workload and photo hugging an elderly patient during a personal crisis. Nicknamed the Covid Hunter. https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-53576427

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...h-varon-covid/

Another Dr was testifying before Congress on their clinical data from around the world regarding Ivermectin.

Normally media interviews and congressional testimony aren't granted unless you got something important to say regarding the topic at hand. They appear to be leaders in their field and have shown clinical data from around the world showing therapeutic benefit and from their own bedside experience.

They also bring up some very very valid questions regarding certain biases within the pharma and political world. We got Trump, pharma, Faucci, FDA, CDC, WHO saying this medicine works, and that medicine works and than all of a sudden it's a reversal.

All they are saying is that since the USA and the globe is getting crushed with Covid 19, look at this new data from late 2020 , early 2021. The current recommendations against Ivermectin in use other than from trials are from the summer of 2020, they may be out dated. Some other treatments such as Remdesivir, Hydroxycholroquine, Regeneron antibody cocktail and others have been touted as the bee's knee's without large RCT or even a thought of their effectiveness.

As I have said before, even the global vaccine rollout that is currently underway is happening without vaccine's who have completed clinical trials or even been APPROVED by local health agencies. They are only authorized for emergency use. Let's just make sure we are applying the rules evenly and let's make sure that we don't slap everybody's wrist for asking questions. Questions need to be answered and since the world is getting crushed with Covid, let's make sure we have the suggestion box wide open.

The point about podiatrists and snake oil was more of a joke. No offence to any podiatrists. More of a comment about being a leader in your field, being on the front line's of Covid 19, having in your mind and many other's some effective treatments. If you have credibility, than let's hear what you have to say.
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote