View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 02:51 AM   #378
savemedrzaius
Help, save, whatever.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
I came across this deal through an Instagram ad and wanted to post this here too in case other people are interested in signing up. They are currently offering $1/month for 12 months and $9.99 after but you can cancel anytime

Haven't been able to find a direct link to this offer yet but I have only seen it through ads on Instagram and Facebook. Others may have also received this offer via email but I can't confirm. If you have an Instagram account, I would suggest just search for their page and click on their story and maybe a couple of posts. I would assume you should start seeing this ad on your feed or when you scroll through stories a short while later. I signed up yesterday and I am still seeing ads for it again today. See pics attached below.

The other thing to note is that since this offer is for new subscribers only, the link to sign up logs IPs. So you may have to use a new email to sign up and possibly clear your browser history (on Instagram too) or else it would not display the checkout page in the 2nd pic and say this offer is not available.

Spoiler!
I was hoping to find one of these before the NHL season started. Thanks!
savemedrzaius is offline   Reply With Quote