View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 01:00 PM   #1028
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Look fellas, I'm going to take off my anti-oilers mask for a second here and appeal to you on a humanitarian level.

We know that Bouchard has made the Oilers roster for opening night and he should be congratulated.

Now we know that his skating ability or lack thereof combined with his lack of experience is going to mean that there are a lot of this guy scores moments as actual NHL'ers blow by him while he stumbles around like a 2 year old skating for the first time without a chair

Or his lack of experience combined with questions around his own zone plays are going to leave him doing a lot of long stumbling skates back to the bench with his head down and tears streaming from his eyes.

but I'm employ you people of CalgaryPuck, I know your all good and sympathetic folks who care around your fellow man. But lets resist the urge to put up "This guy scored" gifs with Bouchard circled in bright shame inducing red. I beg you not to go out and find funny gifs of people falling on your face while sarcastically asking "does this remind you of someone". you know, Gifs like this

Frankly Edmonton does enough to destroy young players, they don't need our help to do it. We should be hear to support this young man and cheer for him when the Oilers fan base turns on him and sends him happily to another organization for a late round draft pick.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: