View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #45
FanIn80
GOAT!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
I'd be interested to know if this takes off, I play RD exclusively, the club I'm playing on right now is ranked 114 in Elite, I had left them earlier to try CP's team but after two weeks I think I had gotten like four games in so I went back to my old club.

I would be interested in joining up.
Nice!

This brings up a question I've thought about... do we want competition for the 6 roster spots? What about a bench? Should we carry a main roster and a 2-3 person bench in case someone can't dress?

I stated earlier that I would like to lock down the membership to 6 at a time, in order to ensure maximum familiarity, but I didn't really ask for anyone else's input on that. I don't really want this to be "my" club, it should really belong to the entire team. I'm just the guy that had and/or acted on the idea of setting it up.

So what do you guys think? Should we lock the membership at 6, or add a 2-3 person bench?

As for competition for spots, my idea all along was to play a few games with people at whichever positions they want to play, and then the captains would get together and select the starting lineup. Since spots are pretty limited, and the goal of this club is to be able to make a competitive run... well, anyway...
FanIn80 is offline   Reply With Quote