View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #90
BigBrodieFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg View Post
I have interest in this issue, as I have a 14 month old little one and had to make decisions to vaccinate him. We did decide to give him almost all of the vaccinations, but did things a little differently. We delayed most shots until he was a several months older, and also split up multiple vaccinations is was suppose to receive at one time. We have decided to wait on the MMR until he is older (probably until he goes to daycare or school).

We decided to do this for two reasons:
1 . We have a good friend who works with autistic children. She said that mostly all parents have a common theme claiming vaccinations changed their children.
2. Every doctor who speaks against vaccinations has their medical license taken away.

I do realize it is in the best interest of the world's population that everyone is protected, but my above 2 points give me an uneasy feeling.

I understand your concern, but my point to people who have kids with autism is that almost all children are immunized. How do they know it was the immunizations? Immunizations start at 2 weeks to 1 month old. How could someone possibly know that their child was 'changed' at that point?
BigBrodieFan is offline   Reply With Quote