View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 09:41 PM   #45
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So I didn't play much Star Wars Galaxies, because I wasn't into the whole group thing. But when it first came out there were no jedi, until we found out that you could become a jedi but it was a series of really convoluted tasks and quests that almost felt random and it took a long time to do it.

But eventually I completed it, with a lot of help from my friends. Got my light sabre, and then started using my super powered Jedi powers. But then one day I was on Tattooine and I had another player attack me, so I pulled out my light sabre and he was no match. I decided to celebrate with a nice cold glass of Blue Milk in the nearby town.

I arrived there and suddenly there was an Imperial Shuttle and a ton of Storm Troopers and then freaking Darth Vader. I thought it was a random thing and I fled. But as I traveled to different worlds he kept showing up, and he was brutally over powered.

Suppossedly once you were a jedi, your life was limited to when Vader would catch up to you and kill you. It was a cool part of the game. Later they really watered down the difficulty to become a Jedi, and eventually there were more Jedi and Dark Jedi then other players (Well at least it felt like that).

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote