View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Kipper is King
Pants Tent

Exp:
Default CalgaryPuck Farm Fatas: EASHL Team for PS3- Now Active!

The regular Fatas team has shifted towards being a very competitive team, with high expectations for performance, and a set roster.

I created the Farm Fatas as a team that is more focused on fun; You play whenever you can, non-CP members may be invited, and we will try our best to win, but the emphasis is on having fun playing the game.

This fun attitude does come with a caveat. Members who are blatant "puck-hogs," or otherwise are clearly not playing with being part of a team in mind will be removed from the team.

Join this team if you just want to have fun playing videogame hockey, if you can't commit the time required to be a part of the pro-Fatas, or if you want to be on an EASHL team with someone who is a non-CP member.

I have left my original PSN ID in place with the pro-Fatas. Hopefully other members may do the same. That being said, if the Fatas GMs request that I (or anyone else) leave the pro club, please respect their request.

You can request an invite to our team. Just search for abbreviation CFF to find our team.

Please list your PSN Username, your PSN username with the pro-Fatas (if applicable), your number, what position(s) you want to play, and if you want to be a goalie at times.

I will go first:

PSN Username: GoFlamesGo89
Number: 27
Preferred positions: LW, C
Available as a Goalie?: Occasionally

You may also post the PSN IDs of non-CP members, and they will be invited. GM status can be requested.

Last edited by Kipper is King; 10-12-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Kipper is King is offline   Reply With Quote