View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #177
GilmourforLeeman
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabbibulin View Post
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I wonder if a Gus Fring spin off has ever been seriously considered? A web search is showing a bunch of fan talk/speculation on this, but never really anything concrete from BB creators. I'm sure I am late to the game on this discussion, but this is much more intriguing to me than a Saul spin off. I wouldn't be surprised if Fring shows up on Better Call Saul at some point. It is clear from BB that Goodman and Fring had some dealings in the past.

I am enjoying Better Call Saul, but can understand people saying it is thin on material. There is no way a Gus Fring show would ever be light on material imo and could take a number of different paths- no way they would need a slow start. I could see the show starting immediately after that first meeting with the Mexican cartel and possibly going to flashbacks from there. Not to mention he was one of the most interesting and ''liked'' characters on BB.
+1

As much as I love Better Call Saul right now..the Gus Fring idea would be interesting as well.

Vince Gilligan is a creative genius
GilmourforLeeman is offline   Reply With Quote