View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
MJM
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Calgary Vipers = Joke

So I am a big Vipers fan (and have been since their first game) and I go to my first game tonight fully intending to buy atleast a couple of flex passes (also contemplating buying some season tickets).

I arrive at the ballpark, and to my disgust, every food/canteen item has increased by about 50% from the previous year.

Are these guys serious? The absolute bottom of the barrel sports team in Calgary now charges Flames equivalent for concessions ( 3/44 dollars per bottle of water/pop, 10 bucks for a fry/burger, 4 bucks for a popcorn, etc.) and has the audacity to call themselves a family environment.

I hope the Vipers are happy. I was going to buy some tickets for me personally and some for my business, but there's no chance in hell now. What type of rookie moron have they hired to head up marketing that thinks they can get away with with increasing all concessions in the park by 50% when 99.9% percent of the city could careless if they existed or not.

The Vipers now have one laess person willling to go to their games on a regular basis, which is bigger deal than most think when they average like 500 people a game.

Last edited by MJM; 05-23-2009 at 05:25 AM.
MJM is offline   Reply With Quote