Thread: Bluey
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 11:23 AM   #13
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGilbert View Post
My family loves Bluey. Favourite episode is Take Away which might be one of the best animated episodes of anything ever. A simple story that all parents can relate to with brilliant use of music.

It takes place in Brisbane and there are a lot of Easter Eggs for the locals. We do wonder how the Heelers can afford a house that would cost multiple millions. Bandit and Chilli must have family money or an illegal side hustle.

Are you all still on season 2? Season 3 is currently airing in Australia. One of the episodes was controversial and had a scene cut.

Was originally pitched as an adult cartoon satirising Peppa Pig and you can see the influence being grown up friendly with a lot of subtle jokes.
I watched a youtube video that threw out the theory that their money comes from illegal smuggling of archeological artifacts. Makes sense considering Chilli works in customs at the airport.

Yeah no season 3 here yet. It's supposed to start airing in Canada on July 13.

Only thing I heard about season 3 is there is a family meeting episode Disney pulled because of a farting scene.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote