View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:29 PM   #1623
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajr4013 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I actually did do a full factory reset of it and still having the issue. I'm almost convinced I must have done something when I played around with the sub connection. Or maybe this has been happening all along and I never noticed. I suppose if it really bugs me that much I can lower the rear channel volume.
I'm no expert, I can only suggest some baseline things.

Did you manually reset all the sound settings as well? I seem to recall that factory settings didn't work for me for the Vizio sound bar. I had to manually reset the sound settings to get rid of the echo. It was as if there was a special sound setting or effect built into factory default that was incorrect or something. No idea if the same will happen with your Pioneer receiver.

The other possibility that I'm wondering is if there's some bizarre situation where you have dual sound output from the same input. Like somehow sound is being played from the output via HDMI and optical near but not fully simultaneously or something like that. If you change the input to the receiver (different HDMI, optical, whatever), does the issue persist?
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote