View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:50 PM   #199
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Its funny watching this game because you realize with some of the former winners, they're just not the same players.

Parv when she won was brilliant, ruthless and extremely aggressive, and she formed the Black Widow Society and pounded her way to the win. The Parv we got was pretty tentative, quiet, not aggressive, and indecisive.

I kept waiting for her to pay Wendell and stir up the game. But she didn't. Amber the same things. In her game she was so socially aware, good at playing people off of each other and showed that she was very smart socially. This time she never got into the game.

I don't think Sandra was the same player at all. When she won she was brutally good at imposing her win and she was vindictive as hell. Instead outside of one conversation, she was on the outside looking in, and she got so arrogant tonight in her move that she never figured she's get screwed.

Most of the good winners, in the past always had a game within a game and a great secondary move or plot going.

Denise's move was breath takingly brilliant, but at best now she's got a 2 to 2 deadlock in her tribe, and she's suddenly the biggest target in that group. I give her credit for staying alive and getting rid of a huge target. But at the same time, she's now a huge threat in that group.

I think I get it with the new game, now it took me some time to figure it out, but its so scrambly now, I think that the right word. Nobody is a super strong controller socially or strategically. When Amber won, and especially when Richard won, you could see how they kept control of their alliances, and always had a ejection play in battery when they needed it.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: