View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 09:26 AM   #22
Lubicon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
College football is becoming less appealing by the day. Between the constant transfers and now the mega conferences, it’s losing a lot of its lustre.
I really don't like the way it's going either. This is not good for college football in particular and it may be devastating for college sport in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
I hope this leads to the destruction of the NCAA. Let the schools police themselves, get three NIL deals in line, and pay the labour that creates their product. It’s a minor league system that feeds the NFL so construct and compensate it as such.

PAC12 is going to be in a rough way if Oregon jumps ship next. May as well become the mountain west. I think the four 16 team megaconferences will become a new reality sooner rather than later
Would not be surprised if the Big 12 tries to coax some of the PAC 12 teams away too.

This also messes up some of the bowl games and their conference tie ins. Or at least really changes them up and they will lose much of their tradition. for example the Rose Bowl.
Lubicon is offline   Reply With Quote