View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 10:32 AM   #182
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_12 View Post
Holy hell Christmas has to be the most annoying person to ever play Big Brother, literally cries over everything. She is unbearable, not to mention her dance, just a completely unlikeable player in every way
I'm not even sure she's the most annoying person to play on this season lol. But surely she can't be anywhere close to most annoying ever especially if crying is the biggest factor.

What about Amber? Was there an episode that she didn't cry in Season 8? Probably the only one was when we got Jen crying instead...over her photo.

But Amber has some competition from the likes of Michelle, Vanessa (partially strategy) and Christmas' own season's winner, Josh. And let's not forget about Cody's crappy brother who cried when he saw a butterfly. And all of these are just fighting for second place behind the loveable Bunky.

And while not the biggest tear producers, they both probably cried mroe than Christmas while being soo much more crazy - Danielle from BB14 and Gina-Marie from BB15.

What I have notice about Christmas is her using what I had to believe were anger management techniques. Like three or so episodes ago (maybe when she got blindsided on the block?) she was in the diary room talking about accepting things she can't change or something like that, and I would bet they were telling her to focus on her anger management teachings. Which is great on a personal level, but it seems pretty irresponsible of Big Brother to re-invite someone back knowing they had to take anger management after purposely driving her car into another.

(I checked and part of her plea deal was taking anger management)
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote