View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 01:06 AM   #903
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
If you liked the first game and love the over-the-top, ridiculous storyline, it's a no-brainer. Was one of my favourite games when it came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
It has IMO one of the most over the top, laugh out loud, hilarious scenes (the Hitler scene) I've ever seen in a video game. I can't remember a recent comedy movie that had a scene as funny. I also enjoyed it and a bonus is that it's one of the best looking games of this generation.
I've never played any of the original Wolfenstein. But I saw some game play and it looked like it was somewhat in the same range as Dead Space and Prey, which I liked, but far less angst as those two titles, which was nice as it seemed something I could play more casually and relax more (which is my concern with RE VII and the Evil Within 2 which I also have on the list and why I had originally lined up life is strange 2 for a change of pace in between). The wheel chair play through stuff looked hilarious and I'm surprised I have never really discovered the Wolfenstein series.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote