Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 09:23 PM   #32
Peanut
First Line Centre

Exp:

We had a busy year on the real estate front and did 3 transactions with Travis. One: sold a rental property, two: bought a new (to us) home to accommodate a new baby on the way, and three: sold our previous home. I feel like each situation required a different skill set from a realtor to help us with our needs, and Travis exceeded expectations every time. His marketing plans were spot on, we priced our places right for prompt sales, and he made himself available to look at houses on super short notice when we knew we'd be competing with other buyers. Also my husband and I are pretty terrible negotiators and I felt like Travis really looked out for our best interest in each transaction and helped us maximize our sale prices.

He also had great contacts for home inspection, asbestos testing, and Legal assistance. AND when everything was crazy and we were moving, painting, taking possession and releasing possession all within about 5 days, AND I got put on bedrest, Travis really helped out with little things that were actually hugely helpful things for us - picking up keys and running them all over town, letting in some trades/workers when we were crunched for time, and helping us make sure our old house was 100% clean and shiny for the new owners to take possession.

Really great experience. Thanks Travis.