View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 04:59 PM   #30
3thirty
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDutch View Post
I just bought a Miele last week. We went in thinking a Bosch but I had read that their non-German made models are much poorer quality. Plus when we saw the 800 series in person the fit and finish seemed cheap plus it is American made now.

I ordered right from Miele. You can order on their website and it is easy. Plus they throw in 10 years right now as part of a promotion.

Lastly I cannot say worse things about Trail Appliances Service. They have screwed me over a few times. First was the flood in 2013 when they agreed in writing to pick up my old softener and dispose it. They happily charged and installed a Kenetico and then the guy and his manager said no way and left. Second was when they never told me how to maintain the softener properly causing the filter to fail and the whole unit to break. I had to buy a whole new unit last year. Finally I had the new unit break and they showed up and wanted to charge me for the warranty service despite me buying from them last year. All because I did not have a printed version of my warranty to present. I finally found it during the service, but good grief. Add that the guy who showed up a few months ago at height of COVID had no mask on.

So tl;dr I got a Miele, Bosh non-German isn't great so I hear, and don't expect good service from Trail at all
I second the trail "service". We are still working on getting issues resolved from a house we moved into last June. Same issues, multiple calls, visits and parts. No one knows what is going on and the story has to be re-told every time I call to see what is going on.
3thirty is offline   Reply With Quote