View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 08:43 PM   #36
TheSutterDynasty
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I honestly did not expect “let the police handle it” and the basic idea of “innocent until proven guilty” would be controversial. My bad.

I guess he’s a convicted criminal now because of one guy’s story which doesn’t even add up enough for anyone to make a clear judgement.

Like what are y’all going to do if you see a scraggly guy on a bike near chinook? Call the police? And say what? “A guy on the Internet said he threw a rock at him.”? Or you’re just going to... confront him? Honest question. How should we go about getting this guy off the street?
Are you seriously suggesting he made this whole thing up?

He didn't post this thread asking for any help, or suggesting people do anything. It's a PSA and opens up a discussion of some of the issues with the transient population. There was a chance, however small, that he could have been killed or seriously injured due to someone's unprovoked intent to injure.

And you seriously think starting this thread is an overreaction?

What a joke. Stop trolling or trying to stir up controversy. There's no discussion here to have on what you're looking for. Take it elsewhere.

An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.
TheSutterDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote