Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #53
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I just kind of love the ship designs in Star Wars. For some reason the Star Destroyer (Not the one in the ST) just stood out to me because it looked menacing and think and tough. I didn't like the Finalizer because it had the split hull that Poe and Finn flew through.

But honestly the best ship design goes to the PT. I loved the Venator and the Acclaimer's they had a very cool looking artistry and functionality.

I loved the concept that the Rebel ships in the OT had a almost cobbled together look and the the Mon Cal looked like a reconstructed cruise ship.

From a fighter standpoint, I loved the Tie Fighters because they were just so unique in the day and age of slick looking rocket ship type fighters, the only ships I liked better were the Raiders from the original BSG.

In the PT they rolled out the Jedi Starfighters and the ARC-170's and I loved both designs. The ARC looked like a dive bomber and was bristling with weapons. It looked like it was built to be a straight forward slugger with little finesse. The Jedi Fighter was slick and colorful and you could see the Tie Fighter origins in it.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote