View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:44 AM   #128
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfotiu View Post
It seems like all these stories (the original post/the snowbrush/Sex Drive clip), all go the same way. The guy is not really comfortable with the situation, tries what seemed like a good idea for a second, realizes it was a really dumb idea, but now what? They have to keep trying to finish it. I'm sure they're all traumatized and all are left looking like psychos. I have empathy for everyone involved, and while I hope I'd have made a better decision, I'm not sure I would have handled it better. I guess you'd hope a cop would be able to better handle these types of situations and maybe they found out they're not really suited for that line of work.
The thing with this one is it's so outlandishly idiotic. It'd be funny if it wasn't so horrifying. You have to be partially brain dead to think this is the best way to kill an animal. People are concerned that somebody with such horrible judgement is out there in a position of authority as a cop.

I hope you would handle it better. The only way to handle it worse would be to beat it with a snow brush.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote