View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 03:57 PM   #2219
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal Fan View Post
The first project between J.J. Abrams Bad Robot company and WB has been announced and it's going to be a movie and tv show involving Justice League Dark. I know Del Torro wrote a script for this years ago, but a movie based with horror tones involving Swamp Thing, Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, will be really cool and different.

https://deadline.com/2020/01/justice...nt-1202837412/
I don't mind the recent rendition of Constantine in the Arrowverse, and the Keanu version was underrated. I really hope that they are not afraid to actually go dark with a new version of this character, and the rest of them.

The (I think most recent) version of Madame Xanadu is really interesting, and has a history that goes back to Arthurian legend.

That is only two of the characters, and so much lore to draw from. Please, please don't make it like Riverdale.

Also, it would be great to introduce Swamp Thing and Animal Man at some point, and make a full season arc of the fight against Rot. That could be Walking Dead levels of gore, and be an interesting allegory for disease, it's cure, and the human element that stands in the way of both.