View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:13 AM   #1374
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm a booster of OneSoccer and cut them a lot of slack, but man I wish they would get the replay of their matches up online a lot quicker. I couldn't watch Canada play live, so I figured I'd avoid the score, get the kid in bed, and the replay would be posted a few hours after the match ended.

It was at least 24 hours later that it finally got posted. By then, my social media embargo had loosened somewhat and I saw the score by accident.

Sure, it was a blowout and the highlights were all I needed. But as a PVR timeshifter with my sports, OneSoccer is cramping my style! Hockey on cable - easy with a PVR. DAZN for Premier League - matches go up pretty quickly. But OneSoccer and their 24-hour turnaround for Canada (and CanPL/Cavalry) is proving difficult.

But enough about that - hoping for another decisive win for Canada. Nice to see them not only creating lots of chances, but burying them. Not to look past Cuba, but it will be an interesting measuring stick to see the improvement when they play the Americans later.
Jimmy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote