View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 05:28 PM   #42
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Its funny with area 51 which was used as a test center.

I'm sure that people saw the original U-2 test flights as a UFO originally because it was such a departure from the planes of the time.

With the A-12 a plane flying at mach 2.0 and rocketing to the edge of space probably looked extremely alien. Same with the D21-tag line which was an early un manned drone.

The F-117 which at the time would have looked extremely extra terrestrial would have flown out of that area as well.

There are even rumors now that area 51 is the test ground for the hyper sonic flight program including the Aurora SF-91 and other hyper sonic projects.

I firmly believe that half the time pilots seeing UFO's are either seeing explained phenomon or in some areas things they aren't cleared for.

Do I believe in UFO's and Aliens? Sure, you'd be foolish to think that we're alone out here. But I also believe that what we'd see we might not even recognize. Its pretty crazy to believe that an alien race would develop technology that looked similar to our own technology (IE metal UFOs), space ship spaced craft. Its just as likely that an alien ship would be indistinguishable to anything that we'd recognize.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: