View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 07:57 AM   #1250
Sidney Crosby's Hat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
My sister went to the ER on Monday after having trouble taking deep breaths- she’s an otherwise healthy, 27, she’s had 4 shots, and the only thing her doctor seemed concerned about was blood clots caused by COVID vaccines.

I have three shots. I don’t believe I’ll be getting a fourth. Someone needs to explain how your immune system just forgets what a spike protein looks like within 18 months after 3 doses.

Especially if there’s a reasonable chance you’ve come in contact with the virus over the last year and a half, and your boosted immune system disposed of COVID like Uncle Phil tossing Jazz onto the lawn. My dog gets a rabies vaccine every three years, Bortadella every year, presumably because she’s not constantly beset by rabid or bortadellish pathogens.

I understand the concept of variants, but are these vaccines tailored to them? I don’t see how they could be.

So no. Three is enough. I’m not going to the hospital and I’m not dying with three.

Call me irresponsible.
The one thing is, the next shot will be more closely formulated to the variants which are going around now. But I also agree, it's very unlikely you're going to the hospital fourth shot or not.
Sidney Crosby's Hat is offline   Reply With Quote