View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 10:02 PM   #218
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Wow, that was quite an episode!

With Scot going home, CP loses JKFlames and KootenayFlames Fan

Scot going home with an Idol now removes the Super Idol from the game, unless there's another Idol hanging around somewhere unfound.

We also see the "Extra Vote" advantage coming back...though IIRC, this season was filmed before last, so this is technically the first time it's been used.

I'm impressed with Julie playing both sides of the fence, and with good logic. Scot and Jason were the two you wanted sitting beside you. But it'll be interesting to see what she does now. Looks like she's going to be petty next episode. I wonder if that's her life inexperience showing. Next episode would be a perfect time to jettison Jason and re-affirm herself with her the girls.

I'm liking Aubry's game, and just hope that she makes it to the end. Like CC, I think that if she can get TO the Jury Vote, she'll take it home.

Was it just me...or was Jason cheating in the Immunity Challenge. Seemed that several times I saw him with his thumb under the edge of the disc to lift it back up, and even occasionally angling the disc over the top edge, making it harder for it to slip. Jeff didn't catch it, if it was cheating, so it's a moot point, but I was wondering that, watching the challenge.