View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #204
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Honestly how often do we see one person with two idols? Or two people with two idols who are working together and tell each other they have idols? I don't think this is a very common thing so for them to make it a super idol, it could have literally had no effect on this season (technically it still hasn't). So I don't mind that play at all, they needed to try something new, see how it works they might not ever do it again or it might work out so well for the show that it becomes a staple. I will never be disappointed in Survivor for trying new things, after so many years they have to do what they can to keep it fresh.

Glad to see Debbie gone, I agree with Aubry and the girls that she was a loose cannon and they needed to get rid of her. If I am Aubry I take Joe and the other girl with the dark hair, can't remember her name, not Cydney or Julia but thats my point, the two that have basically sat in the background doing nothing. You get out one of the three boys first, then you take Cydney out.