View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #20
wookster
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcrunk View Post
Looks great! I'll be looking out for this and helping boost your untappd! The NEIPA has a nice IBU but doesn't look hazy enough to be a NEIPA.

Funny you should mention this...I totally agree. This was a great learning experience for me in the jump to commercial brewing, what works on a small homebrew scale doesn't always work on a larger commercial scale. This beer is less hazy than it should be as a result. We are almost sold out of this original batch and once we are we will be "tweaking" the recipe so that when we brew it again it will have haziness expected, it does still have the taste though

I also just want to say to everyone, thank you for the support/interest. Our number one issue is that nobody knows us yet and Covid really did a number on what we were planning as far as marketing goes. We had beer festivals and tastings planned as well as some appearances and sponsorships at some unique events all of which were of course cancelled do to the pandemic and if it wasn't for social media we would have been in trouble due to bad timing.
wookster is offline   Reply With Quote