View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
N-E-B
Franchise Player

Exp:
Flames I Like Milan Lucic

I’m absolutely sick and tired of reading about James Neal. He was beyond pathetic here. I’m happy for him for finding a better situation, but he never would have done that in Calgary. Milan Lucic adds more to the Flames than James Neal did.

Look, I get it. It’s frustrating to see Neal thrive on our provincial rivals. But in my opinion 19/20 Lucic is better than 18/19 Neal and that is all we can ask for.

I’m sick of dwelling on the fortunes of Edmonton. Let’s look at the positives of that trade for our team. We got rid of a third liner who didn’t fit in here and replaced him with someone who at least adds some physicality. If Lucic scores 5 goals but adds some physicality that is better than the 7 Neal scored while adding nothing else.

I am intoxicated right now. So maybe I’m delusional. But I love Looch. He had given more in 8 games than Neal did all last year for us.

Maybe Neal is in a better spot, and it annoys me too. But let’s be happy about Lucic. He’s a beauty. Go Flames go!!!
N-E-B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to N-E-B For This Useful Post:
1_Flames_Fan, 442scotty, Aleks, Azhouse, badradio, Barnet Flame, BeltlineFan, Beninho, Blankcanvas, Boreal, Brodie66, Buff, bzoo02, Canada 02, ClubFlames, CroFlames, Crown Royal, D as in David, DeluxeMoustache, Demaeon, dissentowner, EVERLAST, Flames Draft Watcher, flamesgirl18, flame^thrower, ForeverFlameFan, Francis's Hairpiece, Glassplat, GreenHardHat, Hoop27, Inferno099, It's a great day 4 hockey, jaikorven, JBR, jg13, JJJ, Kasi, kbvall, kkaleR, kobasew19, Matty81, midniteowl, mile, MisterJoji, MJK, MolsonInBothHands, Nyah, Party Elephant, Phaneuf_Phan, Plett25, RedHotC, robertsfanatic, Robo, Scroopy Noopers, SnipeShow, StanleyCupIn2020, Stay Golden, Stillman16, The Reverend, TheGingerbeardMan, TheScorpion, theslymonkey, Tkachukwagon, Torchdemall, VilleN, Wolfman, Yobbo, Zarley, zuluking