View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #211
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I'm going to make some plot assumptions

Leia dies as an indirect action due to Kylo going after Luke. Maybe she dies in a battle between the first order and the resistance, ordered by Snoke but led by Kylo. Kylo reacts with anger and hatred towards both Snoke and Luke and blames Luke for putting his mother in dangers way.

Luke is killed directly by Kylo in a straight up fight, at that point any regrets or doubts that Kylo had in terms of his path are eradicated for ever. He becomes what Vader could never be. A pure dark side user.

At this time, Kylo realizes that Snoke has lied to him all along. It was actually the path that Anakin was going down with Palpatine. At some point, he knew that Palpatine had deceived him and used him, and I'm convinced that once he had killed Kenobi and finished order 66 that Palpatine was next.

But in this case it works because Snoke is nothing in front of Kylo. Kylo finishes off Snoke and takes the mantle of Emperor.

So one of three things happens.

Rey in a fit of rage and sadness, goes after Ren out of revenge, Ren tries to bring her to his way of right thinking and tries to recruit her. But she strikes him down because she is some kind of Force pure person the chosen one so to speak. The trilogy ends with her taking his place as Empress of the galaxy. I call this the holy shyte really dark ending.

Or

Rey realizes how much of a threat Ren is to the galaxy, she goes after him with a sense of justice and for the preservation of the galaxy. She tries to redeem him, and in the end kills him and she leaves the galaxy finally balanced fully to the light side with her as the only force user for now.

Snoke outmaneuvers both of them, Kylo realizes how wrong he is and is redeemed, together they seek out Snoke and kill him. Kylo then goes into exile to atone for his darkness, and Rey is left to rebuild the Jedi order.

I'm actually surprised Leia hasn't died of a broken heart. So much tragedy in her life.

Elves in the LOTR universe can die in battle or from a broken heart.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote