View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:43 PM   #1
bc-chris
Franchise Player

Exp:
Thumbs up Chia•den•freu•de TEE SHIRTS FOR SALE

hey guys

after lots of requests and making sure this thread was ok with Bingo i'll be making up a bunch of chia-den-freu-de tee shirts

chia_4885 by bc-chris, on Flickr

chia_4886 by bc-chris, on Flickr

for all the guys in calgary, i'd like to do a 'group buy' - that way i can ship them all together and that just saves everyone a bunch of $ in shipping.

ricosuave has already volunteered to be the guy that i'll ship all the calgary shirts to and then he'll take care of the calgary distribution.

here are the 'shirt details'...
  • BLACK TEE SHIRT
  • 9.1-oz, 100% cotton
  • Compacted yarns to minimize shrinkage
  • Taped neck and shoulders
  • Tear away label
in terms of 'fit' - this is just your normal run of the mill tee shirt - not fitted or anything like that.

i think i'll leave the 'ordering window' open until next friday - jan 18. i'll order all the shirts after that and should have them in my shop by jan 22/23rd. i'll get the chia text on them and get them out within a day or two.

in terms of cost per shirt... come on now, we all know something like this is pretty much priceless!! ha! ha! a number of oiler fans have already seen my shirt and reactions have all been positive (at least from my perspective)... everything from a blank stare, to the look you get when taking candy from a child, to just dropping their head in shame, to argumentative anger that the shirt is wrong even though stats don't really lie. i'll be seeing a bunch more oil fans tonight... can't wait!!!

costs for calgary group buy (if you are not in calgary, i'll have to add a shipping charge)

youth xs(2-4), s(6-8), m(10-12), lrg(14-16), xl(18-20) - $13/shirt
ladies adult xsmall/small/medium/large/xl - $13/shirt
ladies adult xxl-xxxxl (2xl-4xl) - $16/ shirt (sorry... the shirts just cost more!)
mens adult small/medium/large/xl - $13/shirt
mens adult xxl-xxxxxxl (2xl-6xl) - $16/ shirt (sorry... the shirts just cost more!)

i think the easiest way to do ordering is for people to email me @ mental-one@shaw.ca

what i'll need:
quantity and sizes of shirts you'd like (please indicate YOUTH or ADULT MENS/LADIES)
your cp user name (i will keep this confidential since i assume most personal email addresses are not your cp user name)

i'll also need an etransfer (also sent to mental-one@shaw.ca) for whatever your total $ owing is.

***if you are not in calgary - i'll also need a mailing address! i'm hoping to stop by the post office today to see how much it costs to mail a shirt. i want to keep shipping costs as low as possible!

that's all i can think of right about now

chris

Last edited by bc-chris; 01-08-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: added ladies tees
bc-chris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to bc-chris For This Useful Post: