Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 09:59 AM   #1366
Paulie Walnuts
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
Shaw internet/tv service has been terrible in Lethbridge all week. I've been sick at home and internet and tv have dropped several times per day. When you're working and you lose internet you get a bit irritated but when you're sick your irritation level is worse!

I did support chat with them on Monday night. 2 hours of them not knowing anything so they provisioned my router and said I should be patient until the next day.

Tuesday was the same so I contacted them again. Oh, there is a problem in your area. I mentioned that their site didn't mention anything and I was told it only indicates outages... we'll I'm having several outages per day and I'm sure others are I'd it's a problem in my area. We'll, here, lets provision your router anyway... I asked what is the ETR for the repair and was told that they don't even have an ETA, wait until the next day....

Wednesday and much of the same. I didn't bother contacting them but noticed their outages page lists Lethbridge as having outages in multiple areas and my neighborhood is on the list. That message was posted at 5pm. It's been frustrating to watch/not watch/watch/not watch the Flames game tonight.
Been having the same issues with them. Had someome come out a few weeks ago.

TV would be super slow or start buffering the picture would freeze. Internet was getting slow even though I upgraded to the 1GB.

Someone came in and changed the coax cable said they went bad and everything should be better and faster. He changed the boxes on the TV. While trying to add one the internet stopped working lol and the box wouldn't connect so he had to get a new one.

For a few weeks it was good and we are now back to the same issues.

How does this happen? Did Rogers come in and put in garbage in the lines to mess things up?
Paulie Walnuts is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Paulie Walnuts For This Useful Post: