View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 10:54 AM   #92
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

The stampede is just one disaster waiting to happen after another for me. I was in line for a lemonade and a marching band took out four people right in front of me.

There are going to be kid deaths pretty soon when someone falls off that slippery, hard, sharp giant bronze horse sculpture that has turned into a killer playground from the 1970's.

Just walking around the barns and watching 6 year olds stick their little carrot like fingers through the bars to pet a horse gives me the geebies. I think that's what's kind of cool about it too though. It is a bit of a wild west show.

Also, the mini chuckwagon races were pretty cool. The tourists in the front row of the bleachers were expecting to see a few ponies running about. Instead they got a face full of mad little horses trying to bite each other as they crashed their way past with nothing but a Hihog fence between them and the crowds. It was so cool to see and not what the people from Frezno expected when interviewed afterwards.

In my world, every ride is one bolt away from shooting people off down Macleod trail. Every single thing sold on a stick is minutes away from expiring. I love it down there but it's scary as hell.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote