View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 08:51 AM   #1698
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I'm kind of in the same boat as you

Picard S1 - the first half was good, then the wheels fell off.
Picard S2 - Was literally like someone trying to fix a watch with a sledge hammer while yelling, look at all the Fan Service.
Lower Decks - Personally I love it, and the yelling and chaos in every episode to me is great as it reminds us that the portrayal of Starfleet in the shows as being this perfect entity staffed by these incredibly competent and well trained officers, because every person serving in Star Fleet is an officer except for those 4 non commissioned losers over there. Well it has to be an illusion.

Strange New Worlds - I thought was really good and the return to episodic TV was a positive one. I always worry when Kurtzman is working on a Trek Series because he;s like a rusty WW2 grenade filled with such shrapnel and you don't know when it's going to go off.

Discovery - I gave up and literally watch it for the Memes. But its terrible, there's nothing really sadly that stands out. as well done, the acting is medicore as well. But any day with the most ridiculous Bridge damage effects as designed by Gene Simmons is a good day.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote