View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 08:11 AM   #3173
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbo View Post
Played the beta quite a bit today and really enjoyed it. The graphics seem like a big step up, the story mission was awesome, the Strike was pretty standard from what I expect a strike to be.

I feel the most divisive change will be moving shotguns, snipers, rocket launchers all to heavy and having two primary slots (1 kinetic and 1 with a element) not sure I am a fan of this. Also interesting to see that previous stats like strength are not tied to gear...

Still need to jump into PvP
is game is trash its just a recycled version of Destiny to the point it feels like a expansion of Destiny, The console controls and aiming are crap and they should feel bad.

Now that is why I stay clear of twitter and reddit for Destiny. I played the story as a Titan and as a D1 Titan it felt different to me, gameplay and graphics were as amazing as I expected. Tonight I will try a hunter playthrough and maybe switch mains for this round.

The negativity seems to be coming mainly from PC players that are not impressed with PS4 graphics/controls. Next month is PC beta lets see if they change their mind. I'm playing on PS4 until PC launch.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote