View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:34 PM   #48
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

I can safely say, I have TERRIBLE aim in this game! OMG. Close encounters with shotguns are really my only hope, lol. Crouched in some bushes last night, watching this guy approach a bunch of houses. Holographic site on an M16. He gets to where I'm comfortable taking some shots and fire an ENTIRE magazine at this guy in single shot mode. Unreal. It was my only magazine for that rifle so I slipped off in the other direction out of shear embarrassment praying the whole time he wouldn't see me, blow me away, come loot my dead corpse and lol at my empty rifle.

Also had another first. One of the supply drops almost landed basically right in front of me. Total luck. Looted it and found a sweet rifle with an 8x scope. Man is that a great scope. Down to the last 30 odd people and make my way to the top of a well covered hill that allowed me great LOS in basically every direction right in the middle of the circle when suddenly artillery starts coming down. Bam...dead. One and only time I've been killed by those strikes. Didn't even get to take one shot with that rifle.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 04-27-2017 at 01:45 PM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoinAllTheWay For This Useful Post: