View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 11:09 PM   #186
gottabekd
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
Massdrop has partnered with Sennheiser to release the HD 6XX, based on the HD 650. I have a pair of the 650s and they sound amazing. The 6XX is supposed to sound identical but will likely have lower build quality to keep the price down. Theyre selling for $199 which will be closer to $350 with exchange and shipping. That's still a killer deal. Massdrop shipping can take forever (don't expect them for Christmas) but these will be worth the wait. Sign up now, I'm positive they'll sell out quickly.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx
Also note that Massdrop ships to Canada via DHL , and tax (GST in Alberta), will be tacked on at the border. And DHL charges you something like $12 for the convenience of them paying the tax for you. Then they pass the package of to Canada Post, who will hold it for you at the post office so you can go pay the extra. At least this was my experience when I ordered through Massdrop recently. Still might be worthwhile. Just be aware the shipping charge isn't that last you will be pay before you get your package.
gottabekd is offline   Reply With Quote