View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #59
edslunch
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't like exercise. I'd never found anything I enjoy doing or could be motivated to do long enough or consistently. I started 9Round a couple of years ago and it works for me. I don't always love it, but it's convenient, a fixed time commitment, and the routines are different every day. In 40 minutes I do 25-30 different exercises, burn 500-600 calories, and feel great. I haven't lost weight but I've gained strength and stamina.

For losing weight the best thing ever for me was pairing a fitbit with a calorie counting app (in the case my fitness pal). Tracking your food intake makes you a little more conscious of what you're eating, and helps you hit a calorie goal to lose a bit of weight (a pound a week is reasonable). Pairing with Fitbit is genius though because the more steps you do the higher your daily calorie target gets. I could pack away 2500-3000 calories a day and still one weight as long as I was getting enough steps in. Limit reached too early, no problem, go for a walk and earn a scotch!
edslunch is offline   Reply With Quote