View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 02:26 PM   #46
rotten42
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
Same.

I was actually wondering if anyone has tried one of those small office-treadmills.

I'm assuming it would be fine for watching, maybe a bit annoying for reading, but actually typing and stuff could be problematic unless you're walking at a snails pace?
So the company I work for sells these. To be fair we don't sell a lot of them. The one we have set up in the office was assigned to different people in 6 month segments. Although it will never help your cardio it did help most people burn about 500 calories extra a day. It is now set up as a hoteling station. I use it every once in a while on the second day after a leg workout when my legs are stiff.

Now in terms of sit/stand desks, there are only two people in the company that don't have them. I prefer a sit/stand desk to a high end office chair. For years the chair manufacturer's were always trying to nail down the perfect posture. The perfect lumbar support. However the research really shows that the best posture is the next posture. So doing the day people will change from seated to standing and back again. We even have an app that either reminds you to move or learns your habits and automatically will adjust your desk at certain times of the day.
rotten42 is offline   Reply With Quote