View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #86
Flames Draft Watcher
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

I'm in-between jobs! Just finished building a database application for a Calgary company.

Most of my experience is in software development (7+ years) doing mostly ORACLE PL/SQL and Powerbuilder. Just graduated with a BA last summer. Also have done bussing and security guard work in the summers while I was at university.

Pretty open to all sorts of different short term work, I'm trying to move out to Vancouver in the next year. Anything in front of house restaurant industry (server/bartender) or any sort of short term software development contract would be obvious choices but I'm a quick learner who can pick up most things pretty easily and am pretty open to any kind of work at this point.

If anybody has or knows of some short term work (3-6 months would be ideal) in Calgary doing anything that pays half decent throw me a PM. I'm willing to be trained up.

Or if anybody is Vancouver based and needs help, I'd move out there earlier.

For anyone who's done the strengths finder thing, my results came back as learning, individualization, input, competitiveness and flexibility as my five greatest strengths.
Flames Draft Watcher is online now   Reply With Quote