Thread: Rule changes!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #31
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

1. ECHL Contracts.
Not too sure with this but, never know it may be a great idea... glad to see it is CPHL draft and not the NHL draft though. I wish the contract were handed out that way

2. Draft
Don't see what the issue was, I have a feeling this is forcing non playoff teams to have a chance to get a player because they were to lazy to sind in an email... regardless could be a great addition and look forward to seeing if it can be successful. Definite aid to weaker teams so in the end a good addition

3. Awards
a) Very happy to see this, as someone that did the take for awards for a good bit I understand that getting 3 votes for a certain award could can you big money. Also not getting an award that you think you should get cost you money as well (tavares, something I simed for very much like i did with Mcgrattan I just knew I had an easier time with an award no one cared about and pulled on the heartstrings of a fellow flames)
b) Hoping this was gone, hate them. Would be nice to change the NHL awards and have the system more winning a lotto
d) Interesting

4. UFAs
Very gald to see this, brings an end of trading for a UFA at the deadline for a 2nd use him for the playoffs and be able sell him at a high price in the off season. rentals shouldn't be for free (no lose to the orginization) that loophole needed to be fixed

5. Waivers
As someone that fought hard for this last year and again. A the team that could take advantage of this the most of any team (I estimated 20M for me this year) Very happy to see this loophole fixed

6. Re-rates
It is what it is

Very good day for me, not sure how the POW awards can be fixed and why it was saved but understand that the need can be there for it be successful, hopefully with it still here we can help kick some life into it

Last edited by Hanna Sniper; 03-19-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Hanna Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote