View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:44 PM   #287
MillerTime GFG
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANFLAMESFAN View Post
It’s truly amazing how this place is after a couple losses in a row this early in the season.

I get the “we have seen this before” mentality, but we haven’t seen this flames team before. They finally have a very dependable goalie and that’s a game changer.

Johnny and Monahan are showing flashes of form from two years ago. Be excited about that.

The calls for coaches head and deep depressions people are going thru right now just confuses me more than anything.

It’s been five games and two one goal losses to the odds on favorite to win the division. I would suggest pumping the brakes but people can obviously vent/do as they see fit.
See that’s just it though...you’re basically saying we shouldn’t be upset losing back to back games to the same team because they’re favourites to win the division. WE want to be the favourites for once. Screw this perpetual mediocrity. It should be about winning the Stanley Cup. This core doesn’t have it, so as long as we hold onto them, we’ll continue to be just average.
MillerTime GFG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MillerTime GFG For This Useful Post: